Witch Song's getting a cover refresher!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Part of that is a new cover copy. I'm trying to decide betwixt the two (the beginning paragraph is the same for both).

The witch hunters have come for Brusenna, for she is the last. All the others have been captured by the dark witch. And without their magical songs to control nature, the world is dying.

Second paragraph option 1: 

Somehow, Brusenna has to succeed where every other Witch has fallen short. Find Espen. Fight her. Defeat her. If she fails, there won’t be anything left to save.

Second paragraph option 2:
Brusenna may be young, she may be untrained, and the dark witch may have defeated all who have opposed her-but as her kinds' only hope, Brusenna cannot fail.

Let me know which is your favorite! 

6 comments:

  1. I really need to get these!!!

  1. Pili said...:

    I need to read the first two books before this one comes out!

    As for the paragraph, I like #1 first!

  1. It's weird that my agent friend likes #2 better, and the rest of you prefer #1.

    Hmmmm . . . .

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...