Moving, updates, and burn out

Monday, August 11, 2014
We're supposed to move this weekend. Unfortunately, the people buying our house are using a USDA loan, and it looks like it probably won't be ready in time. So we'll most likely be moving next weekend.

Thank you again for everyone for your support with Connor as he's gone through his multiple surgeries. He's walking again, and the doctor says his bone looks great, if he can just keep from breaking anything again.

My posts will continue to be sporadic as we go through our move. Honestly, I'm just so tired right now. And I'm burned out. I'm having a hard time coming up with the desire to do much more than I have to. So many things have gone wrong, one right after another, that I find myself waiting for the next blow to come.

I need time, I suppose.

In the interim, I'm creating a audiobook for Witch Song. So far, I have two auditions. You can listen to them and choose your favorite.

http://d6kwxij4p6uvm.cloudfront.net/audition_ye8jhmikboq6rx8y1407702087679

http://d6kwxij4p6uvm.cloudfront.net/audition_2542xpbuxllcbnq21407616475883


5 comments:

  1. miki said...:

    i know it's hard to imagine when in middle of so many problems but it will get better.
    i'm glad to hear Connor is doing better, did you receive my letter and little gift?

  1. I'm not sure. What did you send?

  1. miki said...:

    ^^ a collector keychain
    letter and card from belgium ( signed isabelle)

  1. I wish you all the best Amber. Glad Connor is improving and just get what needs to be done over with when you can. Then try to get some rest.

  1. Miki: Not yet, but sometimes it takes time for her to forward things.
    Sheena: Thank you.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...