Winner of YA Scavenger Hunt!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011
You know what's annoying? When you want to see if you've won something, so you click on it. And the post just rambles on and on. We just want to see the results! Stop making us read through all this random garbage and give us the results.

Don't you hate that?

I hate it too.

Especially when the prize is super awesome. Like winning a copy of Witch Song--just before the holidays no less. Just tell me upfront. First line. Save me all this trouble of . . .What?

Oh.

I'm doing it again. Aren't I?

Okay.

Fine.

The winner is . . .

ferretvamp14

Sheesh. You didn't have to get all huffy on me.

2 comments:

  1. Sandy said...:

    Congratulations ferretvamp14!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I'm jealous! Congrats! =D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...