Read Witch Song Chapter 2 For Free

Monday, August 29, 2011
Witch Song Chapter 2 is now up on Fire and Ice. Click here to read it.

If you missed chapter 1, go to Page Turners.

Chapters 3,4 and 5 will be posted over the next three days.

You can also read another interview of me on Just Another Book Addict as part of the Book Lovin' Bitches tour.

And learn about how I how my upbringing affected my writing on Mundie Moms.

Another great review on Katelyn's blog.

I love book blogs! Thanks to all of you!

Amber

1 comments:

  1. I'm 90% done. Gonna write the review tonight and then I'll post it everywhere Amber. I have to say, your story is very original. I've never seen seeds used like you use them although I did find the fight with Espen to be a little unsatisfying/anti-climactic. I guess I wanted more...hmmmm pizzazz (sp)? More fireworks...more...I dunno...powers. Anyway, I've enjoyed the read and hope you're working on a sequel.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...