Thank you all for participating!
On to the next giveaway of Witch Song *contest closed*:
- Everywhere you post a review for Witch Song, you get 1 pt. Haven't had a chance to read it yet? It's available EARLY on Kindle for 3.99 Nook for 3.99
- Example: post a review on Amazon (1 pt), Barnes and Noble (1pt), your blog (1 pt), and Goodreads (1 pt) = 5 pts (older reviews totally count).
- Helpful Links: Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Book Depository, Goodreads, Shelfari.
- And if you really can't afford the 3.99, I'll let you have a 1 pt for every time you spread the contest through twitter, facebook, and blogs.
- Leave your links and tally up your points.
Why are reviews important? For each review posted on Amazon, 10 of the reviewed books are sold.
Also, check out all the events I have going on through Sept:
*I am open to doing signings within two hours drive of Logan, Utah. You will have to organize it (I can go further if the event is large enough).*
My first signing is Saturday, Sept 10th at The Book Table (29 S. Main) in Logan Utah from 3-5.
The Launch Party is Monday, Sept 12th from 7-9 at the Hyrum City Library (50 W. Main). I will give a presentation on the making of Witch Song, a reading, and a viewing of the trailer from 7-7:30. After that, I'll walk around chatting and signing your books. There will be some simple treats. You will need to purchased a copy of Witch Song before, as I will only have a limited number for sale.
My next signing is at the League of Utah Writer Roundup at the Marriott from 5:00 to 6:30 on Sat Sept 17th (you don't have to attend the conference to go to the signing). I will also be teaching a class "Negotiating Contracts." Time TBA
*note date change* Layton Barnes and Noble Saturday Sept 24th from 3-5 (thanks to Carrie for setting it up!). Address: Layton Market Center, 1780 North Woodland Park Drive, Layton, UT 84041, 801-773-9973
Author chat September 19th at http://www.librarything.com/groups/authorchat.
If you'd like to help with the organization or marketing of an event (by making and putting up fliers/handouts; posting events on your blog, facebook, or twitter accounts; taking pictures; bringing treats, etc; I'd really appreciate it).