Signing plus Winners of Intrinsical and Eternal Starling

Tuesday, April 17, 2012
First of all, I have the privilege of attending a signing with Angela Corbette and Shadow Stephens. Here's all the dets:
And now for the winners of last weeks contest!
Veray and Gabbie! I've emailed Gabbie, but Veray didn't include her email, and her goggle profile doesn't help. If anyone knows her, tell her she's won. If I don't hear from her in a week, I'll pick another winner.

Thanks for all your participation and comments! I love you guys.

Update: I've nearly finished editing with two of my Alpha readers. Their feedback has been amazing. Both of them loved it and said they had to do mostly line edits because it doesn't really need content edits.

I'm beyond thrilled by this. Especially since I wrote the first draft, went through it once, and sent it to them! Also because my deadline is in two weeks, and there are only so many hours in a day.

I'm waiting on one more Alpha reader. Then I'll read through it again and it's off to Beta readers!

3 comments:

  1. Beth W said...:

    Have fun at the signing! :)

  1. Congratulations, winners! And that sounds like a great event, Amber. Wish I could make it.

  1. Veray said...:

    Hey I am Veray. I hope I'm not too late!
    veraycarter@sbcglobal.net

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...