I'm on the radio

Friday, June 17, 2011
If you missed the radio interview, you can listen to the link here. http://dungeoncrawlersradio.mypodcast.com/2011/06/DCR_CONDuit_XXI_Amber_Argyle-352383.html
My interview with Dungeo Crawler's Radio will air tonight, 6:00 to 9:00 (MST) on http://www.utahfm.org/. You can click here and click on the "Listen Live" on the right hand side button starting at 6 MST. THERE WILL BE AN EBOOK GIVEN AWAY TO ONE LUCKY LISTENER!

This was my first ever radio interview, and it was so much fun! Probably because I love talking about books--my book in particular. We talked about "the call" (or in my case "the email"), my writing story, my first book (which will never see the light of day), the inspiration for Witch Song, writing with kids, the magic in Witch Song, what other books I have in the works, my dream team up with another author, my thoughts on the cover,  Irish Wolfhounds, and my possible future as a cat lady. Revan and Joe did a great job keeping the momentum going.

I think I did a pretty good job. We laughed a lot.

Also, here's some more great reviews:
Cory at Antidrug Reads

This was the pic taken at the interview.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...