Blurb from David Farland and Sneak Peak at Witch Song Cover

Wednesday, January 26, 2011


The whole cover will be announced next week on my publisher's blog. I'll post the link and cry. A lot. Don't worry though, they're happy tears. To go along with that, I'm doing a huge contest in February, giving away one of my signed books. Make sure to check back in and enter to win.

Also, David Farland (nicest author ever) gave me a cover quote!

"In WITCH SONG, Amber Argyle makes a riveting debut, creating a fresh new world full of wonder, peril, and splendor. I found WITCH SONG to be positively engrossing from the first page to the last. I'm convinced that this is just the first book in what will be a long and prosperous career!"

*dies*

5 comments:

  1. !!!!

    Farland knows what he's talking about. If David Farland says your book is engrossing than, WOW, I soooooo want to read it.

    Congratulations!

  1. Very exciting, and I love the art work!

  1. Krista said...:

    WOW! That is awesome. You could frame that (I mean the blurb, but the cover is gorgeous, too). Congratulations!

  1. Great cover, Amber, and that's an awesome paragraph to put on the back. I'm so proud to say I got an advance look at the pages in between as well--so I know it's gonna be great!

  1. Thanks guys! I'm still reeling.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...